Organizations join local chambers of commerce for a multitude of reasons and the members of RAMAC are no different. Some are looking for advocacy and public policy work with City Hall, the greater Racine area municipalities, and the State; some are looking to learn and share best practices with others; some are looking for programs to develop future leaders and their employees; others are looking to move their business closer to top-of-mind status within the community and to build relationships. Whatever the reason, we understand your expectations and are committed to delivering excellent programming, advocacy, and opportunities to grow together.
Contact Carmella, Business Development Coordinator, to learn how RAMAC might help your organization grow and get you connected!
10 REASONS TO JOIN RAMAC
- Gain a Voice – We bring businesses together.
- Promote Your Organization – Members can sponsor events and advertise at low cost.
- Engage in Powerful Partnerships – There are ample opportunities to express concerns, present ideas, and share experiences with other members.
- Ensure Credibility – Consumer confidence is higher with businesses that are members of their local chamber.
- Show Community Involvement – Demonstrate that you are a community player ready to make a difference.
- Build Relationships – You will make new friends, but keep the old.
- Support Your Local Economy – We promote doing business locally and refer consumers to chamber members.
- Food, Fun & Free Stuff – Enough said!
- Participate in Training – We offer exclusive opportunities on a variety of topics at reasonable cost.
- Save Some Money – You can receive discounts and member-only perks.